Sales Internship - Remote / WFH
Short summary of the job: Business Development Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
- Calling potential customers and building relationships
- Follow up on existing prospects and identify new potential prospects
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Carrying out product demonstration
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization
- Candidates must have a laptop and internet facility
Position : User Engagement
Duration: 75 Days + Extension*
Timing : Full time / Part time - 5 Days working
Stipend - 3000 INR / month
Variable pay - 2000 INR / client onboarded
Location: Work from Home
Extension: The internship duration can be extended based on the business requirement, post which it can be taken up by the candidates on their discretion.
Job Types: Full time / Part time
Benefits: Work from home
Schedule: Day shift
Supplemental Pay: Performance bonus
Work Remotely: Yes
Required Skill Sets: Have excellent communication (English)
Effective, Handle challenges without backing out
Go-getter, team player, and good at interpersonal Skills
Proficient at computers (word, excel, etc).
What's great in the job?
- You sell Edtech software to directors of SMEs and focus on providing value to them
- Work directly with businesses to discuss and understand their needs and then develop customized solutions to drive leads to their business.
- Interesting projects and people. No cold calling, you will work closely with the marketing team and get a list of potential leads
- Own entire sales process from prospecting to completion of the sale.
- Meet and exceed individual daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals.
- Practical experience with a wide variety of software engineering tasks
- Collaborating hand-in-hand with skilled teams of software engineers
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with seasoned professionals
- Access to training and learning resources
Team / Company Size:
10 / 40 people
Avg Deal Size:
Need More Info?
Healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA)
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves
Save on commute
Pre-tax commuter benefitsbr
(parking and transit)
Brand-name product and services in categories like travel, electronics, health, fitness, cellular, and more
Only a couple blocs from BART, Caltrain, Highway 101, carpool pickup, and Bay Bridge.
Tuesday Dinners, Monthly Lunch Mixers, Monthly Happy Hour, Annual day event
Play any sport with colleagues and the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Peet's and Philz coffee provided all day to order and pantry snacks