Reinforcement Learning Engineer (WFH)
Short summary of the job: Build machine learning and deep learning models for reinforcement learning. Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the AI field. Work on fast prototyping of DL models with high-level libraries like Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch
1. Should have proficiency in Python
2. Should have coding experience with deep learning models and deep reinforcement learning agents (like DQN)
3. Should have Knowledge of Deep Learning (like autoencoders, LSTM's and GAN's) and Reinforcement Learning Algorithms (like Monte Carlo, Self Play, Q Learning, RL Agent Planning Algorithms)
4. Should have the ability to read, understand and implement SOTA DL/ML/RL papers (papers like Rainbow, Prioritized Experience Replay, Agent57)
5. Should have experience with frameworks like PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, Pandas, Numpy, scikit-learn/Sci-py
6. Should have an understanding of OOPs concepts (inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism, abstraction, etc) and how they are used in Python
7. Should be a recent graduate or in the last year of an undergraduate course
8. Preferred undergraduate courses are computer science and information technology or related fields
9. Should be passionate about AI/ML/DL
10. Should have the willingness to learn and grow in a competitive and encouraging environment.
11. Should have the ability to work independently.
12. Should have excellent analytical skills
13. Should have a high degree of professionalism and personal integrity
14. Should have good communication skills
What's great in the job?
- 100% Work From Home
- Flexible work hours
- Great culture, we consider disturbing on weekends or your free time a sin