Business Development Executive (WFH)
Short summary of the job: Business Development Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
Actively seek out new sales opportunities through networking and social media
Full sales cycle
Achieve monthly targets
US + Canada Territory
Proficiency in English
Fast learner and passion for sales
Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
Sales and Marketing
Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
Research and identify new market opportunities.
Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
Content Curator / Moderator
As data associate, you will work closely with the product and machine learning team.
Your role would involve taking ownership of transcribing, tagging and annotating data for training AI model.
Check accuracy and quality of AI/Machine Learning models and give feedback to the AI Learning models.
Monitor and analyse the performance of the conversational bots and providing actionable insights.
Create assessment, review and schedule assessments.
Work with outside data sources and APIs
Content Database handling and management, Content Review / proactive interest in educational content, videos, books, apps and enjoyable connection with the process of searching and aligning the content for educational use
Communication skills in English and Hindi, ability to handle large amounts of data in spreadsheets, attention to detail, coordination abilities to interact and ensure the alignment and streamlining of content as per various categories
Skills and management abilities to follow up with the concerned teams, contribute to improving the user experience to drive maximum usage of Tabs / products / solutions.
1. Perform functional and non-functional testing for mobile/web application
3. Write scripts to automate test scenarios in the Android app
4. Test performance by making sure the application performs under different scaling conditions
5. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
6. Work on document procedures to enable faster troubleshooting and resolution
7. Work with an active R&D and QA team of local and remote staff
8. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Manages the sales and marketing team
Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
knowledge of productivity tools and softwares
Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives
Assigns specific employees to marketing and sales projects
Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures
1. Content creation - writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels. Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written) to reach the brands’ target audience.
2. Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties. Own and be accountable for all social media engagement metrics.
3. Events and event planning – attending industry events in the city (often outside of 9-5 hours) and planning meetups for your community
4. Public relations –managing incoming media requests and building relationships with industry journalists; creating, executing and measuring media campaigns
5. Customer relations – the Community Manager is often responsible for customer support – answering questions however they come in (phone, e-mail, Twitter) and managing any online feedback forums.
6. Communications/marketing strategy – the Community Manager is responsible for creating strategic marketing/communications plans to provide direction for the company’s public-facing communications
7. Analytics – Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives. Monitor benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
1. Sourcing, and shortlisting profiles from job portals
2. Working on the networking sites and referencing networking
3. Posting jobs on different job portals (Linkedin, Naukri, etc.)
4. Finding candidates as per the requirements in the job description provided
5. Scheduling in-person and telephonic rounds of interviews and getting the technical tests done
6. Maintaining coordination until candidates are hired
7. Maintaining records of data
8. Roll-out the offer letters and Onboard candidates
9. Performance appraisal and Team management
What's great in the job?
- You sell Edtech software to directors of SMEs and focus on providing value to them
- Work directly with businesses to discuss and understand their needs and then develop customized solutions to drive leads to their business.
- Interesting projects and people. No cold calling, you will work closely with the marketing team and get a list of potential leads
- Own entire sales process from prospecting to completion of the sale.
- Very good communication and verbal skill.
- Ability to utilize technology to engage clients.
- Meet and exceed individual daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals.
- Practical experience with a wide variety of software engineering tasks
- Collaborating hand-in-hand with skilled teams of software engineers
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with seasoned professionals
- Access to training and learning resources
Healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA)
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves
Save on commute
Pre-tax commuter benefitsbr
(parking and transit)
Brand-name product and services in categories like travel, electronics, health, fitness, cellular, and more
Only a couple blocs from BART, Caltrain, Highway 101, carpool pickup, and Bay Bridge.
Tuesday Dinners, Monthly Lunch Mixers, Monthly Happy Hour, Annual day event
Play any sport with colleagues and the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Peet's and Philz coffee provided all day to order and pantry snacks